Tuesday, June 06, 2006
About Me

- Name: kelbell188
- Location: Evanston, Illinois, United States
My name's Kelley and I'm a freshman voice major at Northwestern University. I love singing and just music in general. I want to study to become an opera singer and possibly open my own opera house one day. I work at Starbucks and make sugary frappuccinos for clueless customers. I have a great little sister named Michaela and some amazing friends, including my practically little sister Erika, my two best friends, Alice (who I've known for like 10 years) and Shivon (who I have so much in common with it's scary and who I can talk to for hours on end), as well as all my beautiful batches and NU. I'm in a sorority (Chi Omega) and I'm really active in the gay community, despite being straight. I've been known to attend Kashmir every Wednesday night. So that's basically me in a nut shell (without actually being in a nut shell).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home